Rebrandly Web API is currently consumed by over 20,000 developers worldwide for internal and external projects.
Applications that use Rebrandly API includes:
- Rebrandly Dashboard: the Rebrandly main dashboard
- Rebrandly Chrome extension: a Google Chrome extension to easily rebrand links
- Rebrandly Firefox extension: a Mozilla Firefox extension to easily rebrand links
- Rebrandly iOS app: an iOS mobile application to manage your branded link
- Rebrandly Android app: an Android mobile application to manage your branded link
- Rebrandly Bookmarklet: a browser addon to short links from web pages
- Rebrandly Social Share: to create share links for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, pin links for Pinterest and “mail to” links that work anywhere
- Slack: Link your Rebrandly and Slack teams to brand and shorten URLs directly within Slack, creating a seamless workflow for branding links.
- Google Sheet: create branded short links from a Google Sheet
- Zapier - Google Sheets: to import and export your Rebrandly links using Google Sheets
- Zapier - Gmail: to connect your Gmail account with Rebrandly and get notifications on events (e.g. reached 100 clicks on a link, created a new link and so on)
- Zapier - RSS: to create Rebrandly links based on RSS feeds
- Zapier - Buffer: push your new Rebrandly Links to your Buffer queue
- Zoho Flow: it helps you integrate Rebrandly with more than 200 cloud applications so you can automate processes that work around link management
- Name.com: a registrar allowing you to easily integrate your domains with Rebrandly
- Iwantmyname.com: a registrar allowing you to easily integrate your domains with Rebrandly
- MeetEdgar: Edgar is a social media scheduling tool that automatically builds a library of every update a user uploads, so they can share them again and again over time.
- Bulkly: it allows you to automatically recycle social media updates on Buffer.
- Dropshare: it is a menubar application that allows uploading files, screenshots and screen recordings from the menubar directly to many different storage providers.
- Short Menu app: a mobile application to short links
- SocialPilot: a social media scheduling and marketing tool for agencies and social media professionals.
- SocialBee: a social media content, growth and engagement automation service.
- ViralTag: an easy to use Social Media Marketing tool built for sharing visual content.
- Easy Social Share Button: a social sharing plugin for WordPress.
- Tweetbot: a twitter client for Mac.
- Postpickr: a social media assistant which let you use your Rebrandly domains for your online posts
- Revive Old Posts: it is a WordPress plugin which keeps your posts and custom post types evergreen and on autopilot. Posts are automatically pulled and added to a queue and shared at an interval of your choosing to either Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr or Pinterest.
A full list of applications is available in Rebrandly Apps page.
Also look at 5 Reasons to Build an Integration with the Rebrandly API
or The philosophy of Rebrandly's API (by ProgrammableWeb).
We love to hear about Rebrandly use cases.
Please let us know what you're developing using our API!
Updated over 3 years ago